Translate

Friday, March 01, 2013

The Uncurbed Wings of Time

Everything is changed, nothing is same
When still you gaze
Nothing would amaze



Silence pervaded all around
Made hum, with no sound
Ears Yearned to listen
Voice that could spellbound

Tarrying - No Big Deal
Arduous - Making Appeal
Time - Forever Continuing Wheel
Easing Sometimes, Turning Noxious
Answer - Who Could Heal?

See me When I'm hurt
I turn mad when you simply blurt
At heart, I enunciate
Your words are reflecting hate

So long, I gape the gate
So hard, but u'r too late
Escapism you like to play
But listen!
Don't hold me at bay
I could not bear you far away
Why? Why are you leaving... Hey?


Turn around! You were adorable
We are shaken, I'm broken,
We were stable
With time, feelings deepen
Wait! Something's wrong..
No! Why has all gone detestable?

I might end up offending
You too may be replicating
Oh! Help! 
Reality May not be Fibbing
Dander already is alternating

Last time it transpired
Likely some had conspired
What is behind recurrence
Stop! Stop! Stop!
I'm all too tired.

Don't repeat I beg
Its your time, 
Mine already took too far
Now Further, I may not trek!
You said, you'll stay
You have gone off far

Time Changed, Now realized
Nothing amazed, But I Cried
Things are same, at par
Things have changed, so far...








4 comments:

  1. WoW Sakshi..! incredible...Loved every single word :D Copying few ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha... thanks for the appreciation... and I forgive for the copying blunder :P

      Delete